Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Court.rchp.com as used herein refers to the website www.court.rchp.com and any and all rchp.com branded websites and publications. Court.rchp.com accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms").
- By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
Content and Delivery of Advertisements
- Materials for an Advertisement must be provided no later than the deadline specified in the appropriate rate card and, in accordance with any required Website technical specification.
- Court.rchp.com may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. Court.rchp.com may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
- The publication of an Advertisement by Court.rchp.com does not mean that Court.rchp.com accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that Court.rchp.com has waived its rights under these Terms.
- The Advertiser guarantees to Court.rchp.com that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
(iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice, are not libelous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person's intellectual property rights);
(iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Court.rchp.com and will not contain anything with Court.rchp.com in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
(v) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
- Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorized by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with Court.rchp.com and the Advertiser will compensate Court.rchp.com for any claim made by such advertiser against Court.rchp.com
- All Advertisements are paid in advanced and accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the applicable rate card on the date of publication. Court.rchp.com may change its rates at any time by publishing the modified rates. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
- Court.rchp.com cannot guarantee the number of impressions.
- Court.rchp.com accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to Court.rchp.com or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to Court.rchp.com.
- Court.rchp.com shall use its reasonable endeavors to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
- Court.rchp.com cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of Court.rchp.com. However, Court.rchp.com will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
- If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on Court.rchp.com's part, Court.rchp.com will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser's sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
- If the Advertisement as reproduced by Court.rchp.com contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on Court.rchp.com's part, Court.rchp.com shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser. Court.rchp.com shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the Advertiser's responsibility to inform Court.rchp.com of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to Court.rchp.com to prevent a repeat of the error.
- Court.rchp.com shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Court.rchp.com and the Advertiser, and Court.rchp.com's maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
- In respect of Advertisements on the Websites, Court.rchp.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Websites but will use reasonable efforts to provide this, except, where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of Court.rchp.com.
- The Advertiser will fully reimburse Court.rchp.com for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Court.rchp.com in accordance with these Terms.
- Court.rchp.com owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
- The Advertiser grants Court.rchp.com the right (free of charge) to:
(i) use such of the Advertiser's names, trademarks and/or logos as Court.rchp.com may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements;
(ii) reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published on the website for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any Website or Newspaper will be subject to variation at Court.rchp.com's sole discretion.
- The Advertiser may cancel an Advertisement provided that notice in writing is received by Court.rchp.com within the relevant cancellation period. In respect of Advertisements on the Websites, the minimum notice period for cancellation by the Advertiser is 30 days unless agreed otherwise. Please send notice of your intention to cancel to the person who made your booking. Cancellation will only be effective on confirmation of receipt of your notice.
- If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, Court.rchp.com may treat the order as cancelled.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
- If Court.rchp.com fails or delays in exercising its rights or remedies provided by these Terms, it shall not be deemed to have waived that or any other right or remedy under these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a relationship of principal and agent, a partnership, joint-venture, or co-ownership. Neither party shall have the authority to act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other, and neither party shall hold itself out as having authority to do the same.
- These Terms and the documents referred to herein replace all previous agreements between the Advertiser and Court.rchp.com, and are the entire agreement between the Advertiser and Court.rchp.com in respect of the Advertisements. To the maximum extent permitted by law, other than as set out in these Terms, all warranties and representations, whether express or implied, are excluded.
- These Terms (and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them) shall be governed by Missouri law and the courts of Missouri will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms (and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them).
- Court.rchp.com will to the best of it's ability, honor any reasonable placement request, but Court.rchp.com does not guarantee placement is any specific spot.
- Per page placements are divided into three categories: Top, body and bottom. Top placement is generally near the top of the page just under the page title. Top placement may not be available on some pages. Body placement occurs within the actually body of the page, usually between the paragraph separation space of two paragraphs. Request for placement between specific paragraphs will be considered and granted based on availability and or prior request. Bottom placement is at the end of the page following the last text or image item within the body of the page. Court.rchp.com does not guarantee exclusivity; multiple ads may appear on the same page.
- Randall Hill, the publisher of Court.rchp.com lives in the 63113 area of North St. Louis, which is considered an economically depressed area by most standards. As such, Randall Hill is interested in the revitalization of that and the immediately surrounding areas. Businesses in the 63113, 63115, 63106, 63107 and the portions of 63112 and 63108 that fall within the area generally known as the "Delmar Divide" (North of Delmar Blvd) will receive preferential ad placement. These areas are lack many services and product offerings. Businesses located in those areas face disadvantages not experienced in other portions of St. Louis including perception issue and a lower income client base. Court.rchp.com reserves the to right to offer special incentives in the form of discounts, rebates or grants to businesses and organizations within those designated zones. New businesses moving into those zones will automatically qualify for any incentive as long as they meet the qualifing terms or conditions.
Terms last updated: December 16, 2015.