Court.rchp.com is a very unique website, that provides self help legal information with an emphasis on Missouri Law, targeted primarily to St. Louis and other Missouri residents but welcomes all visitors. Special emphasis is provided concerning the biases and discrimination which influences the court system. American history, law enforcement and the judicial system have been particularly harsh regarding the treatment, rights and privileges of African Americans.
Court.rchp.com was was created on October 31, 2014 and receives thousands of visitors per week. Advertising on Court.rchp.com reaches an audience actively searching for legal solutions. Our site also attracts visitors from other states interested in our unique historical and legal content.
During November 2014, Court.rchp.com's first full month of publication, the site only had 226 visits. By the end of November 2015, a year later, the site received 1,252 visits and 22,339 page views. By the end of April, 2016, Court.rchp.com had 14,515 visits and 43,762 page views. During the month of July 2016 Court.rchp.com received over 87,000 visits and more than 166,000 page views.
Court.rchp.com Ranked in Top 1% of Websites Worldwide
Many of our visitors spend an hour or more browsing multiple pages on our site. There are over one billion websites worldwide and Court.Rchp.com is ranked in the top 1%, according to Alexa (an Amazon company that tracks website popularity); in fact we are ranked in the top tenth of the top one percent.
Randall Hill, the site's creator, did not accept any donations, sponsors or advertising during the first year so he could shape and control the editorial content & direction without outside influence. Court.rchp.com's audience continues to grow. Advertisers should understand that advertising dollars won't buy our silence concerning any issue.
Our visitors are seeking legal information and may need related services. Legal issues often require people to seek other products and services, for example, a visitor researching housing or building code violations may need contractors to assist with lawn cutting, tree removal, hauling, painting, carpentry, guttering, or other home repairs; a person researchng divorce, landlord disputes, evictions or foreclosures may need a locksmith, child care, a new apartment, truck rental, moving services, storage facilities, or real estate agents to help with short sales.
One in five Americans had a legal issue in the last year according to a FindLaw.com survey. The percentage is probably higher for African Americans as evidenced by "driving while black", Better Together's Municipal Court Report, and Pro Publica's report, "The Color of Debt: How Collection Suits Squeeze Black Neighborhoods".
The most common legal issues faced by people were:
- Lawsuit or civil law: 25%
- Estate planning or wills: 22%
- Housing: 20%
- Personal injury: 15%
- Traffic violation or DUI: 12%
- Bankruptcy or financial: 10%
- Criminal: 9%
- Employment: 8%
- Divorce: 7%
- Discrimination: 5%
- Other: 25%
Court.rchp.com has a variety of commentary, news and historical information that attracts a wider audience, captures attention, engages our visitors and encourages longer visits which results in increased pageviews per visitor.
Reach this group of consumers with your message. When you advertise with us, you're not only putting your message in front of thousands, you're supporting the community by sponsoring and supporting a free resource that provides access to legal information to those in need. Our rates are subject to change without notice, so lock-in your rate today!
Changes including lower priced options are being added for 2017, check back soon for updates
All advertising placed on Court.rchp.com must adhere to these advertising guidelines. Court.rchp reserves the right to reject any advertising for any reason at any time. These guidelines are also subject to change at any time.
NOTE: In addition to the guidelines below, all advertising on must comply with our Terms and Conditions.
Image Technical requirements
Non-animated image ads
Animated image ads
150 KB or smaller
Image dimension (in pixels)
250 X 250 Square
250 X 125 Rectangle
125 X 125 Button
600 X 120 or smaller
Ads placed on the right column of Court.rchp are displayed over the entire website, with a few exceptions, including any new pages or post that are created during the placement period. The maximum right column ad size is 250 X 250 pixels. Two ad spaces can be purchased together at regular price to create a maximum 250 X 500 ad.
Ads placed within the body or bottom of a webpage is only displayed on that webpage and no where else on the site unless space is reserved for the same ad on another page. The same ad can be displayed with the body of no more than five pages.
Advertisers receive a 15% frequency discounts when reserving space to advertise three or more monthly ads per year or a 25% discount when they reserve space in six or more monthly ads per year. Discounts will not apply to any special rates or discounts. Discount applies only to right panel ads. NOTE: Court.rchp.com utilizes responsized website design so that our site automatically adjust to the screen or viewing size. On mobile devices or when viewing area is reduced, the right panal ads are displayed at the end of the page.
All ads must be paid for by the closing date prior to being displayed.
- Court.rchp will not accept advertising promoting adult content, including nudity, sexual terms, and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual..
- All advertising is subject to approval.
Advertisers retain the liability for all content (text,
representation, and illustration) of advertisements.
- See our terms and conditions.
- Ads may not contain, facilitate, or promote offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, or inappropriate language.
- Ads may not contain, facilitate, or promote defamatory, libelous, slanderous, and/or unlawful content. Scams, illegal activity and/or illegal contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters
Landing pages / Destination URLs
- It cannot utilize "mouse trapping" whereby the advertiser does not allow users to use their browser "back button" and traps them on their site and/or present additional/unexpected behavior (for example: another ad or page).
- It cannot use "fake" close behavior (i.e. when a user clicks the "close" icon on the page, the page should close down and no other behavior should result).
- Landing pages that generate a pop-up (including "pop-overs" and "pop-unders") when a user enters or leaves the page are not allowed.
- All users must be sent to the same landing page when the ad is clicked.
- Ads that contain a URL or domain in the body must link to that same URL or domain.
- No ad may require viewers clicking on the ad to submit personal information (cell phone numbers, physical addresses, or email addresses) on the landing page in order to obtain the information promoted in the ad.
Prices, discounts, and free offers
- No ad may be deceptive or fraudulent about any offer it makes.
- If an ad includes a price, discount, or "free" offer, the destination URL for the ad must link to a page that clearly and accurately offers the exact deal the ad has displayed.
- If an ad includes a price, discount, or "free" offer, the advertisement or the destination URL page must clearly state what action or set of actions is required to qualify for the offer.
Weekly ads run Monday – Sunday.
Monthly ads run from the 1st thru the last day of the month.
- Artwork (banner ad), is due by Thursday noon, for Monday insertion or five business days prior to the 1st for monthly ads. This is to allow time to properly review advertising, check out destination URL, place, code and test for proper placement and functioning. Late submissions will be honored whenever possible, but are not guaranteed, even if guidelines are met.
- Changes in orders are not accepted after the closing date.
- Cancellations or downsizing will be accepted no later than one week prior to the closing date.
- Banner ad space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Book your ad as early as possible.
Design staff or partners can create your banner ad starting at only $25 for a static banner ad. Contact us for a free estimate if you would like a banner design estimate.